Half-day lessons will run January 20, 2021 – March 28, 2021: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and by special appointment the rest of the week. When you buy a lesson, it will include parking reservations at Eldora. We will handle the reservation process.
- Ignite will not exceed ten lessons per day.
- Face coverings will be required by all students, volunteers and staff.
- An online health-screening is required prior to each lesson.
- Students and volunteers will be required to watch an informational video outlining precautionary steps that Ignite is taking to mitigate COVID related risks.
- Ignite will be working with Eldora to ensure parking spaces are available for each student upon arrival.
Our students range in age from 5 to 90. Ignite believes everyone should enjoy winter sports regardless of ability level or financial circumstances (click here for scholarship information), providing lessons to over 300 students each year!
Ignite offers alpine and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, ski biking, and snowshoeing lessons.
Student Registration: for both new and returning students
To learn more about becoming a Ignite student: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 303-908-1551
Sign up for Updates!
Sign up today and receive email updates from Ignite