Join Achilles Boulder at the BolderBoulder
Hello Ignite Athletes and Families,
For the second year, Ignite Adaptive Sports is partnering with the Achilles Boulder adaptive program at the BolderBOULDER 10K. If you’re interested in racing, walking or coming out to support, we’d love you to join the group!
Here’s what’s being offered for adaptive services by Achilles Boulder:
- Over-the-phone (or email if necessary) race registration
- Limited scholarships and 50% discounts available
- Guide pairing and free guide entry
- Centralized pre-race meeting tent
- Race day BIB pick-up
- Adaptive athlete bag check
- Guide dog guardians
- Centralized post-race reserved bleacher section
- Assistance exiting post-race festivities
If there are additional services required, Achilles Boulder will work with you to make them happen.
Please note that this is a benchmark year being used to determine further investing in an adaptive program for future races.
Please email Adam Mayer or call him at (973) 525-6098 if you or someone you know might be interested in participating at the BolderBOULDER.
Ignite Adaptive Sports, Executive Director