- A permanent building to house Ignite operations
- Program stability and commitment to the disabled community
- Expanded space for students, equipment and volunteers
- A quieter, less hectic environment for those with cognitive impairments, sensory processing disorders, traumatic brain injury and other special needs
- More efficient and effective delivery of services to students
- Potential for additional lessons delivered, by supporting larger numbers of students and volunteers
- Potential for additional weekday operations
- Improved access to ski lifts
Starting in late January and running through June, we are launching a grassroots effort to raise $150,000 toward the building of the new Ignite World Headquarters and we need your help!
To learn more about this fundraising effort, please click here and subscribe to our emails!