- This event has passed.
Ignite Tonight Gala 2019
WHAT: “IGNITE TONIGHT” is a fundraising event for Ignite Adaptive Sports, a 501(c)3 non-profit adaptive snowsports program.
WHEN: Friday, October 11, 2019
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Cocktails & Silent Auction
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Dinner & Live Auction
- 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Dancing & Live Music
WHERE: The Boulder Jewish Community Center, 6007 Oreg Avenue, Boulder, CO 80303
MUSIC: Colorado Blues Band – The Delta Sonics
CUISINE: Catered by Savory Cuisines Catering
ABOUT IGNITE: Since 1975, through snowsports Ignite has changed the lives of thousands of people, including veterans, living with disabilities, and thousands of volunteers.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS EVENT:
- SPONSOR THIS EVENT: Gain greater visibility in the community for your company. Download the sponsor packet
- MAKE A DONATION: We will gladly accept item or service donations suitable for the silent or live auctions at the event. Cash donations are also accepted. Donations may be tax deductible (see below).
- PURCHASE TICKETS: Individual tickets ($115) are On Sale Now!
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS: Donations for the Gala event are fully tax deductible. Tickets to the event can be deducted as a charitable contribution less the fair market value of each ticket, estimated to be $70.
Ignite Adaptive Sports is a registered 501(c)3. Tax ID number 84-0798064.
To donate silent auction donations, please contact:
For additional information, please contact:
Carol Nickell, Ignite Executive Director, or Bill Goldstein, Ignite Tonight Gala Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.