Parent and Caregiver Ski and Ride Class
Please join us for a clinic for parents and caregivers of children with cognitive/developmental disabilities who want to ski and ride together as a family.
Please let us know if you are interested in signing up. Call 303-506-8007 or email Scheduler@IgniteAdaptiveSports.org with any questions or suggestions you may have for classes like this.
- A review of your skiing abilities as it relates to adaptive requirements.
- How terrain choice can affect a positive experience for your child.
- A review of lift loading and unloading procedures.
- Boundaries: Ski down or call Ski Patrol?
- Explore adaptive equipment options.
- Learn about safety concerns at ski resorts.
- How to have a great day with your child on the hill.
This clinic will be led by two Ignite instructors with over 30 years of adaptive instruction.
Jacque Carbone has been with Ignite for over 30 years and holds a PSIA Adaptive Certification Level II. Jacque is also a Nurse Practitioner and has raised her own adaptive skiing family.
|Additional individualized guidance will be provided by other members of Ignite senior staff.|
- Does not include lift ticket.
Lift tickets will need to be purchased at the Eldora Mountain Resort ticket office.
- Sunday, February 5, 2017
- 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Ignite World Headquarters at Eldora Mountain Resort
- The clinic is limited to 10 participants
To register, please send an email to Scheduler@IgniteAdaptiveSports.org.
We look forward to helping your family be independent on the mountain.
Please call 303-506-8007 or email Scheduler@IgniteAdaptiveSports.org with any questions you may have.