Adaptive Ski Buddy Training
Share the Mountain With Your Family
Do you want to take your adaptive skier/rider out on the slopes confidently. Family Vacation coming up?
Then this is the class for you!
- Understand your skiing/riding skills.
- Evaluate terrain for your familyConfidently get on and off any lift.
- Make it down even when your adaptive ski/rider says no!
- Use adaptive equipment to assist your skier/rider.
- Know about safety concerns at any resort.
- Have a great Day with your adaptive ski/rider!
Class will be taught by two Ignite instructors with over 30 years of adaptive instruction.
Jacque has been with the program for over 30 years and brings PSIA adaptive Certification, Nursing and her own experience with raising an adaptive skiing family.
Terry is an adaptive instructor and physician, who brings her unique insights about gaining confidence and changing the skiing perspective to fit an adaptive outlook on the slopes.
- Sunday March 22 2015
- This is a full day class from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Ignite World Headquarters at Eldora Mountain Resort
- Only $150
Space is limited. Only 10 students can attend and this will fill up soon! Sign up today.
To register please send an email to Scheduler@igniteadaptivesports.org
We look forward to helping your family be independent on the mountain. Please call 303-506-8007 or email Scheduler@IgniteAdaptiveSports.org with any questions you may have.